Wednesday, May 13, 2009

some inspiration for wednesday


Here is a graduation speech given by the late David Foster Wallace. To completely oversimplify it he talks about how it is possible to make it through life without letting the trivial little things drive you crazy. It's definitely a worthwhile read.

There is a book out that contains the full speech. Which is why it's impossible to find the full transcript of it on-line now. Mine is in the mail and on the way to my house as I type this...you can get one here.


On another note, here is a new movie coming out.

Away We Go. It could be pretty good, but the music is what caught my attention. I believe my brother Will first tried to get me listening to Alexi Murdoch over a year ago, but I didn't listen. Then as I watched the trailer the combination of visual and audio hit me and I'm hooked. He is doing a majority of the songs on the soundtrack as well.

Alexi Murdoch - All My Days


Buenas Noches

No comments: