Monday, May 11, 2009

Videos and Tunes

The Tallest Man On Earth - The Gardener

This is a like this video...I love this location. How much fun would it be to walk around The Music Inn? Instruments from all over the world hanging above your head and you can play them all. I would love this!

Block Party - This Modern Love (acoustic on the street)

How great is this? A band that doesn't play acoustic music and plays with tons of distortion/effects on their instruments stripped down to a guitar and a voice (you can tell Kele isn't entirely comfortable at the start). This may be one of my favorite music videos.

And finally some music to listen to:


Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band just released their new album Outer South buy it here.

Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - Nikorette
Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - Breezy
Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - White Shoes


The band also filmed a documentary called "One of My Kind" which gives a behind the scenes look at their first world tour and subsequent recording sessions that became Outer South. You can watch it at Causecast.





I'll try to get some more variety in the future, I've just been listening to Conor Oberst a lot lately. Am I a sad bastard or what?

No comments: